Friday, January 16, 2009

2 days in a row...pfff

Ok, i know that some of your hopes rose as you noticed i posted yesterday but lets be honest with ourselves...i wont keep this up. although i downloaded picasa and now have all my pictures organized n such....i wont become a blogger.

so for the last 2 weeks ive been bummin it at my old apartment. Mooching off of my room mates until i make up my mind concerning what ill do with the time i have off track. its been a slow process...ive got a girlfriend keeping me busy and parents who are pulling for a decision. since i dont really have a job here in Rexburg and no real hope of finding one (outside of the call center) and no real room to call my own...the only reason i have for staying in town is Sommer. There are days when i dont even really get around to thinking about this decision because i spend it all with her. so i figure i should get on that decision making process.
i mean, this is how bad im mooching...look for yourself

Left - my bed....its not very inviting. even though there is a NES right there (complete with Duck Hunt and Mario)

Top right - Here is my closet.

Bottom Right- And here is my desk.

I put these pictures up with caution...worried that somehow it will set mom off.

I do have 6 more passes i need to use up at Grand Targhee before the season is over and if i head out to Mexico i wont be able to use them...

I am real excited for this weekend though.

by the way, that collage of snowboarding i made it my background...i know im conceited, kinda

i also learned why i shouldn't try talking while some professional photographer is taking pictures...i look 1/2 der while these other 3 are all putting on their beautiful model faces.
der

2 comments:

Our Little Family said...

THANKS for another post! When I saw your name at the top of my blog list for most recently updated I didnt believe it at first!

But it was SO nice to hear what you are doing! Good luck deciding what to do!

My vote (not that I really have one) is that you stay and use your ski passes until the beginning of Feb and come here for Grahams blessing!!!!!!!!

By the way I LOVE the photo collages! And I dont think you look lame in that pic! I think you look good! And thanks for saying we have model faces! It KINDA makes up for you saying my cookies look like poop!

SAY HI TO SOMMER!
I need her address so I can send this Thank you note to her mom!

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Only "half der" ... I think you are being too kind to yourself ... I think you look like a full fledged DER Meister in that pic, Mr King!!!